The Foundation's scope of interest may be classified as general, and
grants are made within the policy limitations listed below.
Grants are considered primarily in Upstate New York.
The Trustees review grant applications twice per year. Deadlines are
April 15 and September 15, with responses in May and October. Decision
on any application depends upon the number and nature of all other requests
and availability of funds.
Through the online application process, you will be asked to provide:
1. A concise
description and value of the program or project.
2. The amount and time of funding requested.
3. The project budget and administering officers.
4. How continuation of the project is to be financed.
5. Copy of U.S. Treasury Exemption Status letter showing compliance under
Section 501(c)(3) and 509(a) of the Internal Revenue Service code.
6. Sources of other possible support.
7. Copy of most recent audited financial statement.
If there is further interest by the Foundation, additional information
may be requested.